Healing isn’t simple. We understand that. And we can help.
Healing isn’t simple, especially when it comes to our health.
Symptoms can originate in our physical bodies, our brains, from our past traumas, or even our relationships. Whether its pain, anxiety, insomnia, or gut issues, knowing where to start can be confusing and overwhelming. It’s easy to feel isolated and discouraged.
You don’t have to journey alone.
Find the healing and support you deserve with:
- Collaborative, patient-centered care
- Compassionate providers who listen
- Support that helps you achieve true wellness, not just the absence of disease
- Individualized, holistic treatments that consider all possible root-causes
- Education, tools and resources that empower you to achieve healing and restoration
you’ve benefited from therapy but thought, “I wonder if naturopathic medicine or acupuncture could help?”
you’ve made some positive lifestyle changes – lost the weight, improved your gut health, or managed to reduce your pain, but couldn’t maintain it because you did not have the right support.
you find yourself repeating the same negative cycles or in the same type of relationship and you’re starting to wonder if things will ever be different.
Why Us ?
As licensed health care professionals working in different fields, we’ve seen the need for more patient-centered, integrative care that treats the individual as a whole person and as a part of their greater relational community/system.
We know, and have seen first-hand in ourselves and in our patients, that when mental health improves, physical health improves, and vice versa. Similarly, when our relationships improve, our mental and physical health improve. It’s all connected.
Who are we?
Owners – Nick Puchalski, LMFT and Keely Puchalski, ND
Conditions We Support
- Anxiety & depression
- Grief & loss
- Trauma & PTSD
- Relationship issues
- Acute concerns – UTIs, respiratory infections/cold and flu
- Women’s health – PMS, PMDD, PCOS, endometriosis, perimenopause, menopause, birth control, cystitis
- Allergies & sinus infections
- Weight gain/loss
- Eating disorders
- Headaches – migraines, TBIs
- Acute and chronic pain – low back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, neuralgia
- Thyroid imbalances – Hashimoto’s, Graves’, hypothyroidism
- Blood pressure dysregulation – hypertension, hypotension
- Metabolic imbalances – diabetes, insulin resistance, high cholesterol, gout
- Gastrointestinal disorders – IBS, SIBO, SIFO, IBD, food allergies, parasites, GERD, gastritis, gallbladder dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue & infections – viruses, mold, lyme, fibromyalgia
- Routine & Specialty Lab Testing
- Botanical medicine
- Amino acid therapy
- Acupuncture, cupping & gua sha
- Red light therapy
- Physical manipulation
- Emotional release therapy
- Vitamin Injections
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
- Limbic system retraining
- Craniosacral (coming soon)
- Neurofeedback (coming soon)
- Couple’s therapy
- Individual therapy
- Couple’s intensives
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Workshops & Classes
SCHEDULE AN INTAKE (THERAPY, NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE, OR ACUPUNCTURE)
If you’re not sure where to start, we can do a free 15-min consult to help guide you or see if we’re a good fit. We can also answer any other questions you might have about the process.
COME IN FOR YOUR NEW PATIENT INTAKE
For therapy visits, first sessions may be in person or telehealth. The first session will be a getting to know you visit and a health history intake.
For naturopathic visits, new patient intakes must be in-person. Follow ups may be in-person or telehealth. At your first visit, we will do a comprehensive intake, review medical history, order any labs or imaging needed, and make any necessary referrals.
BEGIN TREATMENT & REVIEW LABS
At your second therapy visit, we will gather any further information needed, go over your treatment plan, and begin the healing journey!
At your second naturopathic visit, we will review your lab work, go over your treatment plan, and get you feeling better asap!
Empathic and skilled providers
Root cause functional medicine
Nourishing and restorative treatments
Empowering tools and skills
Living in the uncertainty of our present world is exhausting. And the demands of daily modern life never seem to slow down.
Add a chronic health condition, relationship issues, or past traumas and you’ve got yourself the perfect recipe for unwanted mental health symptoms
Whether we hide and avoid or overanalyze and try to control, many of us live at the mercy of what life throws at us and our reactions to it.
These maladaptive strategies, often from childhood, lead us to experience pain and brokenness in our minds, bodies, spirits and relationships. They keep us feeling helpless, unworthy, and stuck.
There is another way. One filled with healing and hope, feeling safe, worthy and enough. A life where you’re deeply connected to yourself and others. Whole. Restored.
Although it’s not always easy, we are committed to walking the journey with you and guiding you along the way. No one gets there alone, and we are here to support you.
Our practitioners are here to help make the journey to restoration as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Find answers to challenging symptoms
- Make sense of complex feelings and emotions
- Increase your capacity to handle daily stressors
- Feel more at peace, even in the chaos
- Trust and maybe even like yourself
- Reduce or eliminate your pain and physical symptoms
- Learn new tools and skills for coping with symptoms and triggers
- Experience lasting changes in yourself and your relationships
You’re worth feeling well. You’re worth being restored.
If you’re ready to begin your healing journey, ready for a change, we would love to connect with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
How much do your services cost?
On January 1, 2022, under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, the “No Surprises Act” went into effect and requires health care providers to provide a “Good Faith Estimate” for out-of-network care. At Restored Counseling & Wellness Center we provide all services from a place of transparency regarding the cost of treatment. Our providers and clients collaborate on length of treatment and overall care.
Do you accept insurance?
Where are you located?
I live in another state. Can I see one of your practitioners?
Our naturopathic doctors are licensed in Arizona and provide in person and telehealth medical services to residents in Arizona. They may act as health consultants in most other states but cannot diagnose, order labs/imaging, or provide any form of treatment in this role.
Do you accept children as patients?
Do you prescribe medication?
Can therapy help me/Why do people go to therapy?
Does what we talk about in therapy remain confidential?
Your Title Goes Here
How many therapy or acupuncture sessions will I need?
For therapy, generally the longer you have had a condition, the more sessions you’ll need. If you’ve had traumas or other relationship injuries, these can extend the length of therapy.
Similarly for acupuncture, chronic conditions will usually require more treatments than acute conditions. In general, it is usually best to give acupuncture at least 4-6 treatments to see results.
This is a great topic to discuss with your provider at your first few visits.
How often/frequently should I go to therapy?
Do you treat “X” condition?
I’ve never tried acupuncture - Does it hurt? How many needles are used?
The number of needles used depends on the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) diagnosis (deficient vs excess conditions, for example) and the age and state of a patient’s health. The average treatment uses around 20 needles inserted over about 2-3 minutes. If you are anxious about receiving treatment, please let us know and we can start with fewer needles.
What do I wear for acupuncture sessions?
Is acupuncture the same as dry needling?
Is TeleHealth an effective way of doing therapy?
If you still have questions or want to learn more about us, we’ll be happy to answer any further questions you may have.